Overview of job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Manager – Performance Delivery. In this role, your responsibilities will be focused on driving best practices in performance and our team’s digital operations. Specifically, this will mean packaging up the different elements that make up performance, in the fields of programmatic, search and social, for a cluster of markets
This is a client facing role, as a performance expert. As a cluster delivery lead, responsible for delivery of product across the given Cluster and managing the team of assigned traders. You need to be seen as Operational champion by the Dyson cluster clients
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Operations head.
- Driving Operational excellence –
- On time delivery of Plans
- 100% Accuracy rate. Responsible for signing off on all QA.
- Deliver on the Forecasted performance KPIs, and Budgets (weekly / monthly / Qrtly)
- Tracking spends vs POs, and ensuring Finance accuracy of data
- Managing client SLAs,
- Work with Operational leader to drive standardisation in processes and Data
- Evolve from best in class channel delivery and incremental improvements to an integrated cross channel approach
- Lead test & learn scenarios and work with the Design team to shift investment between channels to capitalize on opportunities
- Full integration with planning process in Market focused teams
- Managing delivery-team workload
- Manage client requests directly on operational matters
Key performance indicator
- Campaign performance
- Best Practice Optimisation Tips
- Forecasting Targets
- Client feedback / TRR
- Overall QA delivery – Signatory for all Campaign QA Sheet
- Workflow standardisation
Measures of success –
In three months:
- A strong understanding of the client’s brands and products
- A strong understanding on the various platforms and systems which power digital media
- Gained certification on major Programmatic / Social / Search platforms
- Develop relationships and earn trust with your own team and client teams / local market operation teams
In six months:
- Become a trusted advisor and partner to your client/market team
- Be able to provide optimization suggestions and work with programmatic director to improve campaign performance
- Oversee effective and accurate optimizations and delivery of campaigns
In 12 months:
- Developed your knowledge of other online products and strategies.
- Develop and identify gaps/processes/tools to improve campaign performance and efficiency
- Become a trusted advisor to your client teams
What your day job looks like:
- Ensures accurate planning and implementation of all campaigns in DSP platforms. It is the responsibility of the trading team to proactively request and implement all necessary trafficking and campaign tracking requirements for every campaign to perform as effectively as possible, and to ensure that we have the tools in place to provide accurate and detailed campaign reporting and feedback as appropriate.
- Responsible for proactively analyzing delivery data across the channels to identify optimisation opportunities to deliver client objectives.
- The focus of the team is to first identify optimisation levers (audience, supply source, temporal, frequency, target, geo, creative copy etc.), understand what the consequence of those optimisation levers are, and having expertise in pulling those levers.
- Regular WIP meetings and share the campaign performance
- Providing regular campaign reports to client teams along with insights to influence planning & buying decisions
- Responding to ad-hoc campaign feedback requests
- 5-6+ years professional experience with digital media preferably within a media agency/publisher trading desk
- Hands on experience and knowledge in all performance channels while specialised in programmatic optimisation
- Experience in campaign implementation, optimization and reporting
- Understanding of Adserver, DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting, brand safety, viewability, adfraud.
- Competent in all Microsoft office software
- Be organized and have a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, financial and numerical astuteness
We were born in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in a world where everything is media. We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Our 10,000 people work with some of the world’s best brands and companies to accelerate their growth. In 116 offices across 86 countries we integrate brand and demand, ruthlessly focus on outcomes and create the unexpected. We manage $24bn in billings and are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally with billings of $63bn (Source: COMvergence 2019).
Hear our stories (and join us) at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us at: WeChat ID: Mindshare China; Instagram and Twitter: @mindshare; Facebook: facebook.com/mindshare and Linkedin: LinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.