Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Director – Content to join us. In this role, you will require an understanding of the content landscape, the ecosystem in which the business operates and the acumen to ensure that client expectations & results are in sync. You will require an in-depth understanding & breaking down of the client’s objectives to formulate a content strategy to achieve the same.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the: VP – Content
3 Best things about the job:
- Working with brands across categories, ranging from traditional ones to more digitally evolved brands.
- Work with best in business media partners & teams.
- Attain strong understanding of cross channel media strategy by working on diversified category & teams
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understanding of categories and brand objectives for the year
- Proactively take initiative towards agencies goal for the year.
In six months:
- Successfully develop liaisons internally and externally with partners & client.
- Excellent trouble shooter and a backbone for the team.
- In depth understanding of the In-house products/software’s, to demonstrate the same during client conversations
In twelve months:
- Worked on Award winning work
- Built high credibility with the team & client
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:
- Creating new assets, associating with existing content/IPs and maintaining assets to achieve our business goals in a sustainable fashion.
- Working closely with the reporting manager and the client to understand, debrief and execute content briefs with varying turnaround times.
- Managing relationships with external partners to ensure smooth & flawless execution during projects.
- Develop content strategy basis client brief and understanding.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to plan and develop & deliver content.
- Develop a content calendar that meets client’s requirements across multiple touchpoints and markets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Performing well under deadlines and being meticulous with detail
What you’ll bring:
- Proven work experience in Content / Social media in client servicing role
- Professionals having a blend of strategic thought process, a creative point of view & business quotient to drive content projects
- Experience in vendor management and people’s skills to build equity with partners
- Hands on experience with MS Office. Point of view on usage of tools like Photoshop will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SEO and social media trends and tools
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team – #teammindshare
. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
and follow us on Twitter @mindshare
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.