London, United KingdomApply now
Paid Search Account Manager
Job title: Paid Search Account Manager
Group: Mindshare Outcomes Paid Search
Reports to: Paid Search Account Director
A role exists within the Mindshare Outcomes and EightBar IBM Paid Search team. We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Account Manager who will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing a team of Paid Search SAEs and AEs and support the Account Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Mindshare Outcomes is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global and domestic clients. The Mindshare Outcomes Paid Search team are responsible for planning, buying, and managing Paid Search campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our portfolio of clients includes Marks & Spencer, TKMaxx, Unilever, Dyson, Ford, IBM and more… We are thinkers and doers, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients. We do this by continually seeking and finding the perfect connection between their products and potential customers through Programmatic, Search and Social platforms.
The candidate will ultimately report to the IBM Delivery Partner. For IBM Strategy and day to day responsibilities, they will report into their Paid Search Account Director and Paid Search Business Director.
Working within the Paid Search team, they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimisation of Paid Search activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative to manage Google and Bing campaigns via extensive use of bid management platforms. This will include both search and GSP campaigns. You will be expected to champion the Mindshare Outcomes best practice approach to delivering campaigns, multi market strategy coordination and communication. You will lead by example, taking responsibility for the guidance and development of junior members of the team.
Key skills & knowledge:
– Exceptional hands on Paid Search experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
– Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
– Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets
– An expert in developing and implementing audience strategies to optimise Paid Search campaigns
– Experienced in applying bid rules, buying methods and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
– Proficient in using advance features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Search platforms (SA360/Marin/Kenshoo etc.) and tracking platforms like GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
– Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
– Aware of how Paid Search can integrate with other digital and offline channels
– Able to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
– Experience working with client leadership, developing day to day client relationships
– Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets
– Advanced excel skills and ability to automate relevant tasks
– Experience in dealing directly with clients and developing client relationships
– Project management and coordination skills
– Language skills desirable but not mandatory
– Consistently hitting and exceeding client’s targets through continuous account development and testing
– Overseeing the implementation of best practices and knowledge sharing
– Managing the development of junior team members