London, United KingdomApply now
Programmatic Account Director
Job title: Programmatic Account Director
Group: Mindshare Outcomes Programmatic
Reports to: Programmatic Business Director
A role exists within Mindshare Outcomes within a growing Programmatic specialist team. We are looking for an experience Programmatic Account Director who will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing a team of Programmatic AMs and AEs and support the Business Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Mindshare Outcomes is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global and domestic clients. The Mindshare Outcomes Programmatic team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Programmatic campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our portfolio of clients includes Marks & Spencer, TKMaxx, Unilever, Dyson, Ford, and more… We are thinkers and doers, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients. We do this by continually seeking and finding the perfect connection between their products and potential customers through Programmatic, Search and Social platforms.
The candidate will report into the Programmatic Business Director. Working within the Mindshare Outcomes Programmatic team, they will be integral to cross channel knowledge sharing and contributing to channel integration across Mindshare Outcomes. The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative in setting up processes and expectations for the social team within the client hub. You will be expected to lead by example, growing the client base by upselling new services and contributing to team PR opportunities.
Key skills & knowledge:
– Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
– Experience in developing and leading client relationships
– Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least two junior team members
– Exceptional executional Programmatic experience managing Brand & DR activity; experience in optimising and developing paid social accounts to hit performance targets is essential
– Extensive experience using the native Programmatic platforms (Google, YouTube, TTD, Verizon, Xandr, Amazon, etc.) as well as 3rd party auch GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
– Sponsorships and when to use them to deliver against clients’ business objectives
– Understanding of the importance of brand safety, viewability and able to recommend solutions that address these topics
– Ability to support the Business Director in developing wider individual channel strategies including year planning, audience development and creative solutions in line with client’s objectives.
– Ability to devise a cross digital platform video strategy that links up with other non-social channels, taking into account best video practices
– Expert knowledge of measurement capabilities and evaluate and implement study opportunities that are of benefit to the client and future social activity
– Working knowledge of digital attribution approaches used to optimize social campaigns
– An understanding of how Programmatic can integrate with other digital and offline channels
– Fostering a spirit of collaboration and integration with the broader team, and key partners
– Achieving clients’ performance targets; client development and innovation
– Retention and development of client portfolio profitability and growth
– Developing and retaining team
– Contributing to and owning wider Programmatic team and Mindshare Outcomes initiatives