1/10 You are holding a party, what do you do first?
- Create a spreadsheet to keep track of the costs
- Set up the group chat with all your friends
- Invite everyone - you know you are popular
- Set up the theme
2/10 You’re going out for the night, what do you do first?
- Plan it all in advance
- Choose something completely new and different to do
- Make sure you fit in a quiz night
- See where the night takes you
3/10 What was your favourite thing to do as a child?
- Play with Lego
- Build your own computer games
- Play outside using your imagination
- Play with puzzles / rubiks cubes
4/10 When watching a film with friends, which of these do you do?
- Look for the mistakes in continuity
- Help others understand what is going on in the plot
- Make connections between the characters and how they relate to one another
- Make sure nothing disturbs you as you want to concentrate on the film
5/10 When cooking, which of these do you do?
- Follow the recipe exactly
- Lay out everything you need in advance
- Switch out ingredients for others if you don’t have them
- Make sure everyone else is out, you don’t want to be disturbed
6/10 When your friend tells you they had an argument with their partner, what do you do first?
- Get back to them straight away to empathise
- Offer to help in any way you can
- Offer to help mediate the situation
- Discuss the situation at length to work out what to do
7/10 When trying to convince people, which of these approaches do you take?
- Lay out all the facts so people can see the logical decision
- Give them a slick sales pitch so they can see why they should agree
- Focus on the details
- Work out why they might disagree and try and change that view
8/10 You get a new piece of tech, what do you do first?
- Look up all the information about it so you can understand exactly how it works
- Tell all your friends you have the latest tech
- Feel happy as you know you have the best model
- Feel happy as you know you got the best price
9/10 You are playing sport, which of these is the best outcome for you?
- You are named player of the match
- Your team wins the tournament
- Everyone has a good time
- Everyone played fairly within the rules
10/10 The deadline is looming, what is the most important thing to you?
- Get the job done to the specification given
- Get the job done quickly
- Changing the spec because you have a better idea - even if it takes longer
- Making sure everyone involved has a chance to input