Mindshare NA Announces Action Partner Program for THE LOOP
NEW YORK, Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mindshare North America, a WPP company, announced today the launch of its Action Partner Program. Action Partners drive the real-time content, curation and distribution for THE LOOP, Mindshare's Adaptive Marketing system. The roster of partners allows Mindshare teams and clients to identify the right combination of products and services for brands to leverage and interact with in paid media. Applied in real-time, brands are fused into culturally dominant moments that are most relevant to their audiences.
"Action Partners play a critical role for THE LOOP to harness data and insights into action to help drive distribution and optimization of paid media dollars," said Colin Kinsella, Mindshare North America CEO. "The program gives our clients a selection of platforms, products and services to create a powerful combination for their marketing programs."
Companies submitted to a formal RFP process to answer key questions on business insight, capability, delivery and success metrics. Requirements of an Action Partner include:
- Adaptable—the company's vision aligns with and demonstrates in its offerings and products the principals of Mindshare's Adaptive Marketing philosophy.
- Best-of-Best—the company consistently demonstrates industry best practices and best-in-class offerings in its category.
- Mindshare Tenets—the company aligns with the Agency tenets to place data at the center to drive success, move at the speed of culture, and whose offering gives Mindshare client brands cultural meaning and relevance.
Action Partner status gives companies added access to Mindshare North America events, programs, thought leadership, and client opportunities. This includes:
- Partner 411: One page partner sheet that outlines the company's offering and the needs it fulfills distributed to all Mindshare NA client leads.
- Idea Template: One page slide that highlights the partner's offering in a succinct manner for new business pitches and client brainstorm meetings.
- Guest DJ: Opportunities to be involved in live LOOP sessions with client teams during tent pole events like the Super Bowl, World Cup, Oscars, etc. as well as evergreen, every day campaign usage.
- Inside Mindshare: Partners are invited to present in Mindshare NA offices where organizational focus, and client needs and trends are outlined.
- Mindshare Huddles: Opportunities to participate at internal and external Mindshare NA Huddles and workshops hosted throughout the year as well as at major industry events.
These companies are not directly endorsed by Mindshare, but have clearly demonstrated unique capabilities that can help Mindshare NA deliver real-time messaging, content and curation to clients through THE LOOP. Action Partner companies are reviewed periodically by Mindshare NA, and must demonstrate an ongoing best-in-class standard.
THE LOOP is Mindshare's adaptive marketing engine. A physical room that enables adaptivity, using real time insight to drive real time actions. Featuring multiple screens that provide locally relevant data feeds and cultural context, Mindshare uses The Loop to drive behavioral change, both for clients' consumer relations, but also across client agency networks, creating one focused team working adaptively, reacting live and seeing trends ahead of the competition. It 'closes the loop' on the P.O.E. model by focusing on adapting paid media, based on the best available data.
Companies interested in becoming an Action Partner can reach to Craig Sanders at email@example.com.
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africaand Asia Pacific. Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world's leading communications services group. Visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us onMindshareInTheLoop, Twitter @mindshare_NA and facebook.com/MindshareNA.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation. We serve as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP's media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our stakeholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions. The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring competitive advantage to our clients and our companies.
Managing Director, Agency Communications & Content, Mindshare NA
SOURCE Mindshare North America