Mindshare triumphs at inaugural MAAT Awards
BANGKOK - Mindshare, the leading marketing and media network in Thailand swept the board at the inaugural MAAT awards last night, taking home 5 of the coveted gold trophies, as well as the overall Agency of the Year award. Apart from these wins GroupM were awarded as Network of The Year.
The MAATs (Media Agency Association of Thailand) are the only awards in Thailand that are dedicated to recognizing excellence in strategy and execution the media space, and this year, the first of its inception, saw a large number of entries from across the industry.
Mindshare were awarded Gold awards for:
- Magnum Try-Shoot-Share in category IMC/Multiple Platforms Award
- Sunsilk Lady Crazy in category Best Use of Branded Content (co-credit to mInteraction)
- Sunsilk Lady Crazy in category Best use of video format (Non-cinema) (co-credit to mInteraction)
- Magnum Try-Shoot-Share in category Best Use of Social (co-credit to mInteraction)
- Magnum Try-Shoot-Share in category Best Communication Strategy (co-credit to mInteraction)
- Mindshare - Agency of the Year
Mindshare's Managing Director, Nilufar Fowler, commented "We are delighted to have our work for our clients recognised by the prestigious MAAT industry association. Mindshare has delivered some exceptional Adaptive media solutions for clients across the last year, and last night's awards were a powerful testament to the quality of our thinking. I congratulate all of our team members who were recognised through their work for our clients last night".