Mindshare - Offline Media Planner
Position at Mindshare Italy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- We are part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP’s media agencies
- We now have nearly 6000 staff at 102 offices in 68 countries developing marketing solutions which deliver results. In Italy, you can find our offices in Milan and Rome
- Why Mindshare? Because throughout history Original Thinkers have changed the world. In media, it was us. We rewrote the rules in 1997 and we want you to help us do it again
- If you value speed, teamwork and provocation, then you belong to the Mindshare family.
- We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better and reinvent the impossible
- The only question is where do you want to start? Pick a destination and join the revolution
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- To deliver the most effective media plan given a budget and a media objective
- Strong focus on TV planning
- Reporting, to support the budget activity
- To deliver competitive analysis able to give a clear picture of the activity and the strategy of the client’s competitors
- To be aware and update about the commercial offer of the media channels
- Usage of the tools to support the best choices in planning and to evaluate the plan’s results
- At least 3 years experience required with a focus on offline activities. An online integration will be appreciated.
- Smart approach
- High propensity in teamwork
- Independent and self-driven
- Excellent knowledge in planning media tools
Assago Milanofiori Nord
A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.