Mindshare Ends Year on Top Across All Major Awards
London, New York and Singapore, December 15, 2015: Mindshare, the global media agency network that is part of WPP, has ended the year with the top awards across the most respected awards ceremonies globally.
The agency's 2015 roll call of success includes:
- Media Agency of the Year - Cristal Festival
- Media Network of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- China, India, South Asia, Rest of South Asia, South East Asia, Indonesia & Singapore Media Agency of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
- Global, APAC and EMEA Mobile Agency of the Year - MMA SMARTIES
- UK, China, India and Indonesia Mobile Agency of the Year - MMA SMARTIES
- Media Lions Grand Prix [Y&R Team Red Istanbul] - Cannes Festival of Creativity
- Gold and Silver Media Lions - Cannes Festival of Creativity [Nike & Dove]
- 2 x Global EFFIE Winners [Jaguar & Nike]
- Agency Network of the Year - Festival of Media MENA
- Agency Network of the Year - Cristal MENA
- Agency of the Year - EMVIES (India)
- Agency of the Year - MADDIES (India)
- Agency of the Year - Big Bang Awards (India)
- Digital Agency of the Year - Afaqs Digital Awards (India)
- 2 x AdWeek Media Plan of the Year (US)
- Social Agency of the Year - Mediapost (US)
- Agency of the Year - Felis Awards (Turkey)
- Agency of the Year - Regi (Sweden)
- Grand Prix - Media Federation Australia Awards
The work that brought the accolades crosses a huge range of clients including Unilever, Jaguar, Nike, Vodafone, KFC, L'Oreal, PepsiCo, Lufthansa, Castrol, HSBC and many more.
Mindshare's excellence in mobile was a particular highlight with Greg Stuart, CEO of the Mobile Marketing Association commenting: "It's simple really, Mindshare is leading in mobile."
Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare said: "We work in agencies because we want to create new things for our clients, it's great that in 2015 our clients and the industry recognised our work with one of the best years in our history."
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshare and LinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.
For further information on Mindshare please contact:
Greg Brooks, Global Marketing Director, Mindshare Worldwide on: 07826 869312 or firstname.lastname@example.org