Mindshare Ends 2016 With Major Awards Across The World
Mindshare, the global media agency network that is part of WPP , has ended the year with the top awards across the most respected awards ceremonies globally. Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare, said: "It's been another outstanding year for us. These awards show imagination, effectiveness and innovation across our whole global network."
Here in Ireland, Mindshare had success at ADFX 2016, the Irish advertising industry’s premium event – with six awards including Gold in FMCG. We also picked up two awards at The Irish Sponsorship Awards for our innovation and multi-platform approach.
“In 2016 we sought to showcase how creativity in media and an integrated approach can reap rewards for our clients’ businesses. We’re delighted that Ireland has been able to add to the incredible success Mindshare has seen worldwide,” commented Emma ODoherty, Mindshare Ireland MD.
The agency's 2016 roll call of success includes:
· Glass Lions Grand Prix - Cannes Lions (Only Media Agency Grand Prix)
· Network of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
· Network of the Year - Festival of Media Asia Pacific
· South Asia Media Agency of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
· South Asia Digital Agency of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
· South East Asia Network of the Year - Campaign Asia Pacific
· Gold Winner - Festival of Media Global
· Gold Winner - Festival of Media LatAm
· Gold Winner - Cristal Festival
· Gold Winner - Global Epica Awards
· Gold Winner – ADFX Ireland
· Gold Winner – Irish Sponsorship Awards